It took me over 2 years to finally take a vitamin regimen seriously and let me tell you, it made all the difference. I used to complain about the inflammation in my hips, my seasonal depression, bloating and energy levels almost every day. Once I made the switch to take supplements seriously everything changed.
- Healthier skin
- Helps with fatigue after an intense endurance workout
- Improves heart health and joint pain
Pre & Pro Biotics
Keeps the gut healthy.
- Promote healthy gut bacteria. Positively, counterbalancing one another.
Reduce menstrual cramps.
- Boosts exercise performance
- Fights depression
- Lowers blood pressure
- Prevents migraines
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Increases mental clarity
- Boots stamina
- Strengthens immune system
- Reduces wrinkles/age lines
- Improves & Stimulates Hair Growth
- Treats depression
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Appetite Suppressant
- Eliminates constipations
- Helps with inflammation in the joints
- Improves digestion
Build lean muscle.
- Breaks down stubborn fat tissue
- Preserves and builds lean muscle mass
- Improves metabolism
Bye to seasonal depression.
- Regulates the body’s sleep/wake cycle
- Increases production of serotonin for a mental boost
- Helps manage blood sugar levels
- Reduces risk of acne
Increases energy levels.
- B12 is required in the production of red blood cells and those red blood cells are what transport oxygen throughout your body. The movement of these cells produces energy in the body.
- Aids as a supplement to a low iron diets, helping improve your metabolism and aid in weight loss.
Helps PMS and menstrual cramps.
- Plant chemicals naturally tweak brain chemistry and lift mood.
- Saffron helps to manage appetite and curbs cravings during your time of the month. This article was super helpful.
Chlorella & Spirulina
Algae duo helps increase dopamine.
- Contain all nine amino acids which contribute to tissue repair, nutrient absorption and muscle recovery.
- Spirulina, facilitates quick cell turnover, aiding your body in the healing process.
- Chlorella, promotes healthy, even toned skin.
Reduces pain or swelling.
- Great post surgery or if an injury occurs.
- Used as a home remedy for Arthritis
- Research has found that is can aid as a natural way to break down blood clots.