This week was a hectic one. So I am thrilled to say that it is FINALLY FRIDAY. Instead of sharing five photos of the things that made me happy this week I decided to share things that I miss and don’t miss about home. I can’t believe how fast September flew by, I can’t wait to share the special post I have been working on for the month of October!
Five things I miss about home:
- My family of course!!!
- Mid-afternoon smoothies made by my grandma before football practice
- My sweet cat and three doggies
- Having laundry done for me
- My bed thats like sleeping on a cloud
- Having to move a car every time someone wants to get out of the driveway
- Thinking I lost a shirt and then finding it bundled up in a ball somewhere in my sisters room
- Having to work at the table in the kitchen that acted as my desk (my own desk seen here)