- 1 lb steamed shrimp
- 5 limes
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 tomato
- 1 small onion
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 avocados
- tortilla chips
- Cut the shrimp into 1/2 inch pieces and transfer to a bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon and lime juice to combine. Pour 1/2 cup of the citrus juice over the shrimp and toss to combine. Allow the shrimp to marinade in the juice.
The Other Stuff
- Finely chop the tomato, onion, jalapeño and cilantro. Fold in the other ingredients with the citrus and shrimp.
- Season the ceviche with salt & pepper, to taste.
- Serve with fresh avocado and tortilla chips.
Allow the ceviche to soak for minimum 2 hours.