Life is about a balance… moving away from home for the first time was tough. I thought everything would be as easy as it was at home but I have found that the transition was more difficult than I expected it to be. Being a student, having my blog as well as running a photography business and working on the side can all be overwhelming, sometimes I forget to take a step back and relax. Here are somethings I have learned about myself while living away from home.
– Going to the gym is my ultimate stress releaser
– Finding quiet time throughout the week is more than important.
– Appropriately managing my time between school, blog, photography and work is important so that I don’t have an anxiety attack.
– The house needs to be completely silent in order for me to work on homework or study.
– It’s okay to not watch my TV shows for two or three weeks. Thats what DVR’s and rainy weekends are for… right?
– Pre-made casseroles and croc-pot recipes are my friend during a busy week (no sweat diners)!
– That getting in bed before 11:30 is totally acceptable when you get up at 5:45 am.