Although 2010 was a great year I am looking forward to 2011 and all the fun and new adventures the new year may bring. I started Kailani’s Korner exactly one month ago today. The past month has been incredibly hectic but extremely fun and rewarding. I never thought that within a month of starting my blog I would have as many subscribers as well as followers as I do today. If you haven’t already subscribed, you may do so on the top right hand side of the page where it says email subscription, enter your email, you will automatically receive an email for every post. Also, please Like Kailani’s Korner on Facebook. Thank you all so much for your support, I cant wait to continue my blogging journey into 2011.
I decided to jot down eleven small & big goals that I have for this year.
11 Goals for 2011:
- Attend the gym daily (like I used to)
- Focus on living in the moment and not worrying about the future
- Work on building a bigger following for Kailani’s Korner
- Stay organized and focused in school
- Organize my jam packed closet that’s getting harder & harder to close
- Stay on top of Â Thank You, Birthday, and Special Occasion Cards
- Attend Church at least three times a week
- Put money in the bank instead of spending it
- Complete a puzzle over 1,000 pieces (I tend to be very impatient)
- Make a perfectÂ SoufflÃ©
- Be more spontaneous
2 thoughts on “New Year, New Goals”
Hope you are having fun snowboarding!!
Your email me link does not work>> I tried tio click and send??
your pics are turning out really dark on my end/ can I lighten them???
What about the family & friends…………
hey kai i love your blog