- 1 pack Oreos
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Melting Chocolate (I think that white pairs better this these)
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- Throw the Oreos in a food processor, pulse until they turn into crumbs.
- Add the cream cheese and pulse a few more times until just combined.
- Take 1-2 tbs of the mixture and roll it into a ball.
- Once you have rolled the entire mixture throw them in the freezer for 30-60 minutes. After they have chilled I like to roll them one more time to get perfect little balls instead of little blobs. I then place them back into the freezer for another 30 to set before dipping.
- During the second cycle in the freezer, combine the chocolate and coconut oil (I prefer to use Liquid Coconut Oil). Melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals or on a double boiler.
- Grab them from the freezer and begin dipping. Work fast so that they don’t have a chance to thaw.
- Sprinkle additional crushed Oreos on top to finish.
- Throw them in the fridge to harden.
I find HU Chocolate to melt and harden the best.